quinta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2016

Philo Talks 001: Big Brother Brazil 16

If there's a reason Big Brother Brazil is not a well-known outside our borders, I'd risk saying that the language barrier is it.  With that in mind, and fandom in my heart, I decided to proclaim myself the ambassador of Big Brother Brazil.  It's my pleasure to present our show to all of you, English speaking fans of reality shows, and more pointedly, Big Brother.



In this episode I:

  • present myself
  • give a shout out to people I admire (Dr. Detroit / Jay and Miles / Tellymix)
  • explain (very quickly) the history of our show
  • talk about the transformation in BBB15
  • show our house's theme
  • marvel at the diary room
  • point out how housemates are different this time
  • shock you with the reveal that Brazil hates game-playing
  • go on a bit about each of them
  • show you our presenter, Pedro Bial
  • discuss the possible twist
  • show you how our first head-of-household competition went
I hope you enjoy it, and don't get mad at me for murdering your language.  Please leave a comment if you should wish.

MUSIC CREDITS:The House on Landsford Drive by gurdonark (c) 2007 Licensed under a Creative Commons Noncommercial Sampling Plus license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/gurdonark/12206 Ft: Code

4 comentários:

  1. Although I dont follow BBB, I found the video quite nice and you're so funny presenting it. It made me miss your classes!
    Lots of hugs ;)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. that's really nice, gustavo!
    i'm just enjoying myself, having a hobbie, and i'm quite happy with the result, to be honest.

    cheers, and many hugs back.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Respostas
    1. thank you, kátia!! I'm practicing over vacations in order to be sharp with the program... who knows it'll come in handy later on, at work ;ˆ) ?

      Excluir